The Rosemary Beach® Inn is a boutique hotel located in the heart of Rosemary Beach, a development in the panhandle of Florida on the gulf coast. The Inn was a labor of love, designed by Trelles Architects, Miami Florida. Built to last hundreds of years, the Inn embraces Classical architecture while utilizing modern materials such as concrete, stucco and aluminum. The Inn is owned by the Dillon family, owners of The Summer Kitchen Café – the first commercial business in Rosemary Beach. They hope to honor the history and devotion of the original vision for the Inn, while instilling their own sense of home and place.
The 11 room Inn is just steps away from shops and restaurants along Main Street and the stunning architecture of Rosemary Beach. Cars are definitely optional here as the Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport is just a 20 minutes away. Everything in town is walkable. Perhaps the real star is the breathtaking views of the Gulf of Mexico with its sugar white sand and emerald green and turquoise blue water. The Rosemary Beach® Inn is the perfect coastal getaway. Join our mailing list to be the first to hear of our specials!
Welcome to The Rosemary Beach® Inn!
Guests enjoy all of the amenities available from staying in Rosemary Beach, with the added bonus of no minimum stays Sunday through Wednesday, and 2 night minimum required Thursday through Saturday.
- 2 Beach Chairs and 1 Umbrella (for each day of stay, excludes departure day, March through November, weather permitting)
- Fitness Center Access
- Court Time at the Tennis Center
- Happy Hour in the 1st floor restaurant, Summer Kitchen Cafe from 4 – 5 pm (1/2 price wine by the glass and ½ price beer)
- Bath Products From Vivo Salon’s Rosemary Revivement Line
- Keurig Coffee Makers in Each Room, serving Illy coffee
- Unlimited Wifi
- Continental breakfast at The Summer Kitchen Cafe OR 10% off the breakfast menu